Radiology and Artificial Intelligence in Latin America
First Latin American Symposium
May, 15-16, 2020
RAIL - Radiology and Artificial Intelligence in Latin America - is the first Latin American symposium aimed at professionals in addressing the application of AI in medical imaging and the practice of clinical radiology.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) in medical images: will it change the radiological clinical practice?
- Fundamentals, basic tools, current applications, ethical considerations and state of the art of AI in radiology.
- Networking with world-class experts and other professionals in radiology and medical imaging.
- Know the foundations and basic tools of AI and its contextualization in medical imaging for non-experts in computer science.
- Discover the latest developments in AI applications for the optimization of radiological reports and their analysis.
- How to carry out and evaluate the applicability of AI algorithms in the clinical workflow.
- Know legal considerations in the use of clinical imaging data in AI.
IMPORTANT DATES & GENERAL INFORMATION
Four leading entities in their area come together to take this step: the center of excellence Complex Systems Engineering Institute (ISCI), the Faculty of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the University of Chile, through its Open Beauchef Innovation Ecosystem, the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Chile, and the Chilean Society of Radiology (SOCHRADI).
May 15-16, 2020
Venue: Santiago, Chile.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org